Someone Cares Ministers and Ministries
Purpose and Vision
Purpose and Vision
I. To promote the spirit of the Love and unity among fellow ministers of the Gospel and among all the saints of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Colossians 3:13-14 Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye. And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness.
- Eph 4:1-6 I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called, With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love; Endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; One Lord, one faith, one baptism, One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
- John 17:20-23, 26 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me. And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.
- 1Jn 4:11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.
II. To promote the spirit of true fellowship among all ministers and among all saints of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- 1John 1:3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.
- Act 2:42 And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.
- 1Corinthians 1:9-10 God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord. Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.
III. To promote the spirit of Kingdom evangelism in the church and throughout the world.
- Matthew 10:7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.
- Luke 4:43 And he said unto them, I must preach the kingdom of God to other cities also: for therefore am I sent.
- Mark 1:17 And Jesus said unto them, Come ye after me, and I will make you to become fishers of men.
- Acts 1:3, 6-7 To whom also he shewed himself alive after his passion by many infallible proofs, being seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God: When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel? And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.
- Mark 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.